PhD in biological sciences or biomedicine related fields, supported by the Scientific Foundation of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC)
**OFFER DESCRIPTION: The position is associated to the research grant "Towards precision medicine in myeloma: search for predictive biomarkers, overcoming resistance and finding new therapeutic targets oriented to molecular subtypes", supported by the Scientific Foundation of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC) for 3 years.
- Required Education Level: PhD in biological sciences or biomedicine related fields.
- Skills/Qualifications: Experience in cancer genomics and genome editing technologies, in particular. Preference will be given to individuals with a good publication record. Candidates will also be expected to aid in the supervision of junior lab members, to manage research projects, to prepare reports and papers for publication, and to contribute to grant writing.
- Specific Requirements:
- Standard molecular and cellular biology techniques: cell cultures, plasmid manipulation, RT-PCR, etc.
- CRISPR knockout and CRISPR-Cas9 genome-wide screening approaches.
- Next generation sequencing techniques.
- Required Languages: English and Spanish
- Required Research Experience (years of research experience): 4-10 (since postdoc position).
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Temporary
JOB STATUS: Full-time
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
SALARY: 25.950 euros gross salary
ENVISAGED JOB STARTING DATE: February
OFFER STARTING DATE: January 19, 2021.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 21-2- HEMDOC
Apply for the job position REF: 21-2-HEMDOC in http:// www.cicancer.org, Job Offers.
DEADLINE: February 2, 2021